Veszpremi

Started by DT 101, January 12, 2011, 11:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT 101

Just want to see what you guys think of him - could be great value at 182K and has moved to Bulldogs. Had my eyes on him for a while.

What do you think

will he get games?
will you get points?
Veszpremi - yes? or no?

RiOtChEsS

cant see him getting a regular gig which makes him a risky proposition at 182k... the dogs r having one last crack at a premiership before moving out the old heads

azza_tash

very capable of getting some scores on the board, but its just his job security thats the concern.

ronl

Young Hooper showed a lot of poise in the finals, think he may be first new cab off the rank.

DT 101

Petterd a better option?

freezer

Never worked hard enough as a swan... will doubt he will get consistent games with the dogs.

McRooster

Quote from: DT 101 on January 13, 2011, 11:37:40 AM
Petterd a better option?
My first fanplanner draft had the ex Swan Vezpremi in my team but does now have Petterd instead. Petterd has been doing plenty of core work, building his strength and his legs ready to take the next step.

Boomz

I'd prefer a rookie or Pettard over him... Has shown a bit but don't think he'll score very well even if he does play.

jim cowski

should get games and should get some decent scores. nab cup watch for sure.

elephants

yeah i would rather get prestia, pettard petrie or knights around that price, they seem like safer options, more games and ppg ;)

SydneyRox

He should be a nice downgrade target, if he works harder and delivers on the potential he showed at Sydney, but cant see him starting in the early rounds.

Hawka

i have him currently in my early jan fanplanner team but il change it to some 1 like pettrd or some1 else wen dt opens :)

MTTY

Feel he could be good at WB if given oppurtunites, DT wise yes i feel could be good