First crack

Started by down fa froffys, January 19, 2011, 01:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down fa froffys

Hey guys this is my first crack this year. Please give any feedback on my structures and premiums and mid range players. Rookies will obviously change once nab cup starts.

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, J. Adcock, A. Otten, B. Jacobs (K. Hunt, J. Brennan, C. Delaney)
MID: D. Swan, J. Bartel, L. Anthony, L. Shuey, D. Swallow, N. Foley (A. Krakouer, S. Atley, X. Clarke)
RUC: A. Sandilands, J. Fraser (R. Campbell, J. Tippett)
FWD: P. Chapman, A. Didak, C. Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, R. Petterd, D. Petrie (D. Prestia, J. Darling, T. Mzungu)

With $17800 left over

j959

Def: "standard" backline, only suggestion is much better GC def rookies available than Kunt (the new Presti, will get a game but will he avg anymore than 40 or so a game??) - eg Iles, Toy or Coad - as you said watch NAB Cup and closer to kick-off to be sure.

Mids: you going for a 3-3 structure? only worry putting structure aside is that you've got 3 starters with potential inj worries - Anthony, Shuey and Foley - I reckon you can take a risk with 2 out of the 3 starters but 3 may be just asking for trouble - i get you're taking a risk but do you really want to take one that big??  ;)

Ruck i'm not sold on Fraser but can see you're taking a risk. for your consideration, see this the post from ossie about Fraser in this thread ... http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,24031.0.html

Fwds: are strong. for overall ranking considerations you'll have 2 starters out and one on the bench in Rd5 (Sylvia, Petterd, Darling) and Rd6 (Chappy, Pav, Mzungu)