Perfection in Supercoach - finally !!

Started by SimonOz, April 23, 2009, 03:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonOz

THE FINAL SOLUTION:

After 8 weeks of studying the preseason to the point that my kids reintroduced themselves to me pre round one, followed by hours upon hours of analytical deduction through the first four rounds that I ended up getting laid off from my job - only to not even notice......I have just now spent the last 3 hours putting it all together on paper, excel spreadsheets and even the odd pie graph and have come up with the final solution......

If I make 44 trades this year - I am absolutely golden and a near certainty to win  not only my league but the creme de le creme 50k and be numero uno in the FF World !!!  ;D

(( Damn Fu%$#g  Blo^%$y Fantasy Sh&t Fu%$#ng Football ))

:'(

nas

Hey SimonOz, Could be worse, the handbrake could have left & taken the dog also. Then the tears would have started to flow. Poor Dog.   ;D

Hope you are not doing DT as well, cause then the stuff would really hit the fan. No paddles & no snorkel.

PS:- Have a good day & remember the teams come out again this week HA HA

Thats all for 50cents B4 Tax.

Bomber Rock

My wife just told me this week i need to ease up on the DT/SCing.... Apparently im addicted!!!!

nas

Bomber Rock:- Sorry mate, BUT looks like you will have to do a trade in both SC & DT this week.  ;D

Bomber Rock

The wife is going out tonight, so i think i can sneak in some trading.... 

Hitman

SC is like the Frank Zappa song - dirty love - you know you wanna so you do cuz it's dirty, rancid and hot?? Zappa was mad

Prospector_1

Like some nasty little pamphlet in your Daddy's bottom drawer.

nas

Now Prospector_1,
>1:- Don't call me a pamphlet LOL.
>2:- Did you take a butchers hook @ the little pamphlet.
>3:- You know what you were told when you were young"You will go blind"
>4:- Is you keyboard in Braille?

>5:- Sorry you said nasty:- Not naste.  :P

>6:- Disregard all of above I am sorry  ::)

Prospector_1

Aaaah Naste, my apologies, it was actually a tacky pamphlet!
"Just like your momma make that nasty poodle doo!"

Check Frank's lyrics - "Dirty Love".