Main Menu

Heart.Attack

Started by roo boys!, November 11, 2010, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah I really hope it doesn't have to come to relocation, but that's the way it's looking at the moment.
We could play some matches at Visy Park! Waverly!  ;D ;D

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 12, 2010, 11:48:26 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on November 12, 2010, 10:49:41 PM
Yeah I think we did, but our team and young playing group was on the up, success was bound to come in the next 3-5 years.
It has dropped off as the Roos have fallen. But as they rise, so does the membership numbers.

7 is overkill. 4 would be acceptable as it doesn't steal games from the Melbourne based supporters. 7 means they will miss out on many of the "home games". And how many people are they expecting at these games? Surely not as many as they can get at MCG or Etihad. They are probably trying to nudge the Roos in the direction fo relocation but this is moving things a tad too fast.

I think it would increase the crowds for the remaining home games in Melbourne, with less opportunity, they'll focus the efforts on certain matches

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2010, 09:04:55 AM
Yeah I think we did, but our team and young playing group was on the up, success was bound to come in the next 3-5 years.
It has dropped off as the Roos have fallen. But as they rise, so does the membership numbers.

7 is overkill. 4 would be acceptable as it doesn't steal games from the Melbourne based supporters. 7 means they will miss out on many of the "home games". And how many people are they expecting at these games? Surely not as many as they can get at MCG or Etihad. They are probably trying to nudge the Roos in the direction fo relocation but this is moving things a tad too fast.

I think it would increase the crowds for the remaining home games in Melbourne, with less opportunity, they'll focus the efforts on certain matches
True but I think the North supporters should be angry if this goes through.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 13, 2010, 11:06:47 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 13, 2010, 09:04:55 AM

True but I think the North supporters should be angry if this goes through.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Happy? :P

Wes Mantooth

i thought the hawks shut nth out on this?

roo boys!

Nah don't think so, they may share I think...

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on December 05, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
Nah don't think so, they may share I think...
So Hawks and Nth now play in Tassie ???

roo boys!

Junktimer

Quote from: ossie85 on November 12, 2010, 11:12:32 AM

Tas Government is pathetic.

North having 7 matches in Tassie? Geez, they may as well move

7 games!  Tassie Kangas