Coathangers Final Team

Started by MajorLazer, December 30, 2010, 05:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiveTheDream

Interesting team here mate.

+: A lot of good selections in the backs and forwards, leftover money will give you some flexibility early on

-: mids will get absolutely smashed in my opinion, you will be bloody praying that hodge doesn't have a down week or 2, don't really agree with leaving 350k in the bank but it's your call

I would get some more proven players (even cheapies like foley) into your midfield so it can compete with others. The backs and forwards are good but they will not make up for only 2 midfield premiums. Overall i'd say probably an 8/10

MajorLazer

I'm really hoping that my backs and forwards make up for the lack of scoring from the mids.

Thannks for the rate, LTD. ;D

MajorLazer

Just made some minor changes.

Mzungu to mids.
Hibberd on def bench and
Kreuzer to Ryder.

MTTY

1.Really like your defence, Jacobs is going to be a gun reminds me of Goddard in the way he can play D/M/F

2.Godd mids, Hodge will be a good unique now, 4 rookies could be a risk but with the talent in the draft will allow you to have stronger other lines, Josh Green will be a good unique too.

3. Good ruck combo, WCE have talked about playing Lycett as a forward so he could debut next season

4. Good forward line, some good uniques.

5.With the money left over allows you to upgrade anwhere you like.

9/10

mophead222

Quote from: MTTY on January 03, 2011, 11:00:17 AM
1.Really like your defence, Jacobs is going to be a gun reminds me of Goddard in the way he can play D/M/F

2.Godd mids, Hodge will be a good unique now, 4 rookies could be a risk but with the talent in the draft will allow you to have stronger other lines, Josh Green will be a good unique too.

3. Good ruck combo, WCE have talked about playing Lycett as a forward so he could debut next season

4. Good forward line, some good uniques.

5.With the money left over allows you to upgrade anwhere you like.

9/10
+1   but also, i know everyone says it, but sandi in for ryder would go a long way toward me giving it a 10 :)

9.4 coz of that

MajorLazer

Thanks MTTY and Mop. Trying to keep the team at least a little unique. That's the reason for Hodge and Ryder.

MajorLazer

May have to scrap this team because of the fanplanner changes. Made a new team called "How Are You?".
Please rate that.

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 17, 2011, 10:10:12 AM
May have to scrap this team because of the fanplanner changes. Made a new team called "How Are You?".
Please rate that.

what changes are these in the fanplanner ML?

MajorLazer

Sidey a mid, Prestia and Smith MPP, Richardson position change. Might be more, but I can't think of any. :P

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 17, 2011, 11:08:23 AM
Sidey a mid, Prestia and Smith MPP, Richardson position change. Might be more, but I can't think of any. :P

ahh okk