Watts,Grimes,Anthony etc......

Started by Colty, April 21, 2009, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Watts, Grimes, Anthony,Grima when are these guys looking at playing? Im hoping to get rid of current bench players about round 7 or 8 when they have reached maximum price, hopefully the likes of the above players will start playing around then too to replace.

Heater

Watts played on the weekend and played well judging from the newspapers but he has had limited training so if he does play it will be later in the season if at all I reckon....

AS for the others well knows?  It may depend on their recovery from injuries and if there is room for tem in the senior side.

Colty

Yeah cheers for that, What are your thoughts on picking up Buddy?? he has dropped 80k, I recon see if he drops any further after this week and then try and get him for 20k-40k less than he is already???? I think he dropped to 430k at one point last year.

fyfebe

He started at about 430k last year lol

bombers123

buddys break even is 150 and i think there might be a chance he will get that against west coast.

Cool9

He started on $493k last year ... same price as now

dan667766

forget watts, hes doing his HSC this year.

Colty

I thought Watts had speared the HSC and was going to play???

Watto

No Watts is doing Year 12 at Brighton and is unlikely to play any (!) games this year

Perhaps the only chance of him playing is if Melbourne loses another 3-4 forwards to injury