My team 2.0

Started by sowden_ben, January 10, 2011, 10:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sowden_ben

TEAM NAME: My Planned Dream Team
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, P. Duffield, J. Grimes, A. Otten, D. Heppell (M. Coad, B. Jacobs, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, J. Selwood, D. Swallow, N. Foley, A. Gaff (S. Atley, A. Krakour C. Beams)
RUC: A. Sandilands, D. Petrie (M. Bailey, Z. Smith)
FWD: P. Chapman, M. Morton, D. Thomas, N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, C. Knights, I. Smith (T. Mzungu, C Dixon, C. Richardson)
CASH LEFT: $38,400

The only question is Isaac Smith and Claye Beams. Everyone else is almost guaranteed a start...

Chopps

not sure about Milburn as he is getting on, i had been looking at clarke for his mpp value but got heppel in the mids instead

midfield very similar to most, no back mpp which makes me wonder why you have clarke.

rucks solid most people will go sandi or cox and petrie or to premiums with petrie on the forwards, i am not sure about J brown or smith as a starter

zeus123456

Good team but I don't like the pick of Milburn. Maybe you could swap him for a young bloke called Jack Grimes. I mean this kid has got absolute potential and could play so well this year,but one thing is that his coming back from injury so have a good look at him at the NAB cup. I would also take Clarke off the field and swap him for Ben Jacobs I think he might play a couple of games and do well.

Midfield: Very good midfield, but I would swap maybe Selwood for Bartel, because Selwood might get tagged alot and his probably more of a upgrade option. I would choose Bartel because he is very consistent, shouldn't get a tagged much and plays most games.

Rucks: Good but probably would put Petrie in the forward line for J. Brown  then upgrade the ruck to Cox maybe or Jolly?

Forwards: Good forward line like the unique of Morton, but I'd put Petrie somewhere in there

Rate this team a 8/10

Robert Harvey 35

yeah i think milburn has to go. grimes is solid. i think clarke could be swapped to hibberd. the 3 bench backs are solid as shouldnt have any trouble with the 7th back from those 4.

one thing that i think you are missing is a bit of mpp. with all the byes this season i think it is extremely important that you have it. im going with goddard and chappy in the mids in my team to allow this flexibility with guys like deledio and gibbs in the backs and didak etc in the forwards.

forwards issaac smith is gaaaann be solid but i would consider Knights and perhaps pettard for maybe the 6th spot there.

solid team. theres some food for thought anyway. goodluck

hally25547

That's a pretty good team but I'm not sure about the forward line. 8/10

sowden_ben

Master Q

sowden_ben

RiOtChEsS

8 for me risky but if they payoff obviously id rate it higher

bomberboy0618

looks good, dont like morton and foley but thats me.

sowden_ben