2 (50%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (50%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

The Roo Boy

TEAM NAME: The roo boy

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, R. Hargrave, A. Otten, M. Drum, D. Heppell (P. Faulks, J. Toy, M. Coad)

MID: D. Swan, C. Judd, L. Hodge, D. Mundy, D. Mackay, D. Swallow (A. Krakouer, S. Blease, M. Hibberd)

RUC: M. Jamar, J. Fraser (Z. Smith, M. Bailey)

FWD: P. Chapman, N. Riewoldt, L. Franklin, C. Sylvia, C. Knights, P. Veszpremi, I. Smith (J. Darling, T. Mzungu, B. Matera)

CASH LEFT: $52,300

The Roo Boy

This is probaly not gonna look anything like my main team its just a very unique team each one of them players has a chance to have a cracker of a year!

Luigi197

Quote from: The Roo Boy on January 16, 2011, 04:10:51 PM

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, R. Hargrave, A. Otten, M. Drum, D. Heppell (P. Faulks, J. Toy, M. Coad)

MID: D. Swan, C. Judd, L. Hodge, D. Mundy, D. Mackay, D. Swallow (A. Krakouer, S. Blease, M. Hibberd)

FWD: P. Chapman, N. Riewoldt, L. Franklin, C. Sylvia, C. Knights, P. Veszpremi, I. Smith (J. Darling, T. Mzungu, B. Matera)

Sorry Mate, not a 10.... 7/10 from me...

BACKS: Trade Hargrave for a better premium hu went down in price... Gilbee? ... Drum and Faulks? Jacobs and Toy is better?
MID: Mundy and Mackay? Try Foley and Conca.
RUC: Sandi & Jolly full stop IMO
FWDS: Meh..

unique but wont have a cracker of a year.. soz mate ;) :P

Luigi :)

Boomz

Quote from: The Roo Boy on January 16, 2011, 04:10:51 PM

Def: the 2 uniques in Hargrave & Drum are not gonna be very good tbh... Hargrave has been injured & Drum just won't get games at geelong... They still have a very strong side and T. Hunt etc are ahead of him if they were to go for a young defender. Other than that it's a good line.

Mid: Would stay away from Hodge he's not worth it as a mid only. Mackay is an alright unique as someone has to step up at Adelaide it's just a matter of picking the right one. Mundy I'm not sure about he could be good but I'd be inclined to go for a safer premium. I may be missing something but I thought Hibberd was only listed as a defender ???

Rucks: Fraser is very cheap so good if he can stay fit & make some money but I'd be inclined to go with him and Sandi or Jolly.

Fwds: Probably your best line. Not a fan of Chappy this year but if he stays fit he should be alright. Veszpremi is an ok pick but don't think he'll be a great scorer even if he does get games.

7.5/10

The Roo Boy

solutions for both of the replys according to the prospectus

hargrave---enormous value!make him a priority!
drum---a smoky for your defence. if hes playing in the pre season, strongly consider him
faulks---a nice cheap defender who is ready to play
mundy---on the brink of joing the elite jump on!
mackay---he can play. seriously consider
hodge---if u want to pick this guy it has to be in the midfeild
chapman---may play an even larger role in the midfield this season. definitely consider as one of your blue-chip players.
vespremi---you have to pick him. the dogs targeted him which means he will get games. jump on!

jacobs---if he plays he could be a great option for your dream team
foley---a bargain at that price a must if you ask me.

i said this will look nothing like my team it was just an idea who to watch out for in the nabcup and it looks like all i do is rely on the prospectus but i dont i was just chucking in some names from it to fill the spots

drum out adcock in
mundy or jack
mackay or trengrove
vespremi out petrie in
hargrave out bock or harbrow

Knowall

mackay can play and can score highish but id look to upgrade a rookie to him he hasnt had much of a preseason.
Mundy is nice
Hardgrave is risky i feel i dont thinkhes been training much either
Drum i wouldnt have him not convinced hell even play if fit.

The others i can understand

MTTY

. Hargrave and Drum will be unique picks make sure they are up and running in nab.

. Very unique line, will it pay off?

. its a risky ruck line not having Ryder, Sandi, Petrie or Jolly

. Really good forward line

overall 8/10