rate me!

Started by me, January 10, 2011, 11:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

hi guys, this is a team i quickly whipped up on fanplanner

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Greg Broughton, Jack Grimes, Ben Jacobs, Michael Hibberd
Sam Iles, Cameron Richardson, Josh Toy

Dane Swan, Matthew Boyd, Joel Selwood, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff, Dyson Heppell
Shaun Atley, Joshua Green, Tendai Mzungu

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Tom McDonald, Zac Smith

Paul Chapman, Lance Franklin, Alan Didak, Colin Sylvia, Nick Riewoldt, Dion Prestia, Isaac Smith
Jack Darling, Luke Tapscott, Ian Callinan

65.8k left ~ structure is 13/1/8/11

leave some comments if you feel like it ;o

Justin Bieber

Gotta say I like it alot. Nice use of MPP and rookies looks alright.

Having 2 rookies on field in the backs & forwards means the bench has to be really solid incase needed to cover.

But Premiums are good with a few uniques thrown in.

Barlow 21

Just as HP said a really nice, solid team. Like the uniques of Sylvia and Grimes as they have room for improvement.

hally25547

This is a really good team and the only issue is starting two rookie backs and forwards on the ground

9/10

Can you please rate mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

j959

Wow! You don't need any help at all ...   :D

At first glance I'm like ... how'd he afford all that??!
Great example of 'guns & rookies' strategy.

Really solid - this is the first 9/10 i've given so far (and i reckon i'm usually generally pretty harsh) but this is impressive at first instance.

egosbar

starting petrie in the ruck is a gamble , that is where the money is coming from, if i start him in the ruck i could get another premium in my forward line but not sure i want to risk that , he also has a bye in round 3 , if he had the bye later i like many would take him but i want cover for my rucks this year

Robert Harvey 35

yeah just the same stock standard. good ordinary team at this stage that you see time and time again on here. its how you trade that sets you apart. maybe if you want to become even more like everyone elses team spend that 65k and get andy ottenn. but not much more you can do at this stage. wait for the nab cup and round 1 teams and back yourself to pull the right moves. you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

me

thx for the comments bois

yeah i don't think i'll go with otten or even adcock for that matter --- everyone does seem to have them but i like my chances with the rookie/cheap backmen out there

of course this isn't the final team i'll be going with, but it serves as a decent shell within which to maneuver based on NAB cup performances etc. i'll most likely end up swapping some of the rookies for cheapies ie. foley/shuey etc

RiOtChEsS