Chad "Chadley" Cornes

Started by dyslexiauntied, January 03, 2011, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexiauntied

Has anybody consider the Chadley. I know he breaks the golden rule don't select anybody over 30 but at $268,500. I am thinking about having him my backline, but as rule I haven't selected a power player since 2008.

Boomz

Wouldn't go near Chad but Kane is a lock ;)

dyslexiauntied

Risk need to be taken. I know he is risk, but if he hits form he pump out a few 100. Then trade for somebody not as injury prone.

McRooster

Steer clear of The Chad, it's not about his body - it's all in his head......his rather large head. ;)

dyslexiauntied

I thought that was Brett "Megahead" Ebert. Or is that the entire PP squad. ;D

McRooster

I'll let naste take that one  ;)

dyslexiauntied

Don't worry I went to Uni with a few Port Power including Brett Ebert.

PowerMan

Quote from: dyslexiauntied on January 03, 2011, 09:26:30 PM
I thought that was Brett "Megahead" Ebert. Or is that the entire PP squad. ;D

Chad has a big head (as in ego), like his old man did...

Whilst Ebert has literally a Big Head, hence why he's called Mega Head!

PowerMan

Quote from: dyslexiauntied on January 03, 2011, 08:29:13 PM
Has anybody consider the Chadley. I know he breaks the golden rule don't select anybody over 30 but at $268,500. I am thinking about having him my backline, but as rule I haven't selected a power player since 2008.

would be a good idea to change for this year at least. Should have 1 maybe 2 power players are the last team to have there 1st bye, hope that isn't being bias, but with the byes, it would give a good chance to make cash on say Jacobs, and keep midfield stability especially if you went with Kane Cornes! personally I'd stay away from Chad. If there was a market on who'd be the 1st retirement of 2011 Chad would be high on the list!

elephants

dyslexiauntied

I remember when the Chad was 3rd favourite in the brownlow he didn't go very well ended up with around 10 votes. The thing is he doesn't keep his mouth shut to the umpires. Before his injuries he would average 100 points plus.

Wilkopolis

I think other gun defenders represent better value such as Duffield, Hurn, Bock, Waite, etc.

The above + Goddard/Lids/Gibbs + rookies = no room for Chad

elephants

kane on the other hand............