Franklin vs Richo????

Started by plugger36, April 14, 2009, 08:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugger36

better choice long tem??So far buddy averages 88 which richo averages 125...

mEnty

Only 3 rounds gone...and keep in mind that Buddy hasn't played a half decent game yet. By end of year I guess Buddy average higher than Richo...also, at Richos age wouldn't be surprised if he picks up an injury somewhere along the way.

crannyvegas

its interesting question, you have to think the tigers will start winning eventually (at least next week) and richo is averaging good numbers in a losing side! franklin has been averaging well average numbers in side that has at least been closer to winning than tigers. IMO roughead is the pick for the moment and when hawthorn gets its ripper players grab buddy when he is basement prices. Richo is always trying though bless his soul. ahaha

Bo

Richo will hamstring any time now. Franklin always. IF you were about to enter a finals campaign though, and you wanted to try your luck, richo for 4 weeks isn't that big a risk, but over a whole season you're asking for trouble.

verda32

definately Richo, buddy doesn't get anywhere near as much possies richo gets and  with roughie being the main fwd now in hawks forward line franklin is not going to kick as many goals as he did last year and richo is getting better every year.

GeelongJop

I believe that it will all depend on how the teams are going in the next few weeks... evem though richo has been getting better scores than franklin... but Buddy has not yet hit his straps from last year. He will be better in my opinion and this is because he is younger and can hopefully go through the season injury free while richo is a few years older and is starting to let the game catch up to him.... ;D

verda32

few years, you mean 9 years you idiot geelongjop

Hawks_1976

If Roughy is the main fwd now at Hawthorn, why is Buddy still leading the Coleman after 4 rounds?
We won a premiership last year with Franklin kicking a ton and Roughy 70 odd.
Would have thought you'd stick to a combination that got you a flag.
Franklin over Richo for me.
If Richo was 5 years younger it may be a different arguement.