MTTY's COUNTDOWN DAY 5

Started by MTTY, January 03, 2011, 02:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

On my 5th day of the countdown my player is a GC backmen not a rookie but a experienced once Adelaide backmen. Bit of a risk not knowing what role he will play if he will play well in a knew team. My view is he will be the general for the GC suns backline and will rack up the possies off HB and run through the midfield. Very underpriced for what he can do, ithers considered for this spot were Hurn and Drummond

Nathan Bock

Player Profile- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,21748.0.html

MajorLazer

I am taking both Drummond and Hurn over him at that price. He may become the general for GC, but he may find having to 'captain' the backline too much pressure for him and affect his game.

Hope he does well for your sake, MTTY.

MTTY

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 03, 2011, 02:37:02 AM
I am taking both Drummond and Hurn over him at that price. He may become the general for GC, but he may find having to 'captain' the backline too much pressure for him and affect his game.

Hope he does well for your sake, MTTY.
Cheers ML

MajorLazer

No problem MTTY. Can you take a look at my team? It's called the Coathangers Final Team. Don't have the link right now.

Boomz

Good unique-ish defender... as long as he stays fit he's good value imo.

Barlow 21

I`m going Drummond but could be a good option. Not many will pick him so a good unique.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 03, 2011, 02:37:02 AM
I'll go Hurn and Drummond ahead of him but wouldn't be suprised if he does get back to his best when the pressure is on.

bomberboy0618

i will watch nab with interest, may be the best pick all year if he can pull it off.