Goddard D/F Gibbs D/F Kelly D/F Adcock Otten Heppell  Tape Jacobs Watson Toy
Midfielders
Swan Green F/C  Corey Deledio M/B  Anthony Hartlett Swallow Polec  Krakouer
Rucks
Sandilands Cox Smith Bailey
Forwards
Didak Riewoldt Higgins Knights Petterd Petrie Prestia S.Motlop Liddy Weedon

ossie85

Otten + 2 rookies in back leaves the back-line looking a bit a vulnerable IMO. Hartlett's an interesting pick, and Green, Corey and Anthony give your midfield an unique touch.

marto9532

Yea i know the defence looks a bit shaky but i thought i can always swap delideo and heppell if there not all playing

elephants

Hamstring hartlett ???? No for me... More reliable rookies out there that will play more and score better ;)
Heppel better off in the miss IMO better mpp ability
Finally be careful with Corey he didn't play a lot last year and he is old so take extreme caution ;)
Other than that no worries ;D

j959

Quote from: elephants on January 05, 2011, 10:27:54 PM
Hamstring hartlett ???? No for me... More reliable rookies out there that will play more and score better ;)
Heppel better off in the miss IMO better mpp ability
Finally be careful with Corey he didn't play a lot last year and he is old so take extreme caution ;)
Other than that no worries ;D
+1 and also for ossie's comments ...
Higgins is risky but you need a bit of that, not so sure Hartlett will be as worth the risk ... might i suggest you can use him as a downgrade target after he's played at least 2-3 games??

Green is interesting but maybe better if you'd put him in your fwd line and use a rookie C/F for your MPP link instead?

marto9532

my thought with hartlett was if he is fit he will play every game and he could average 85+ i reckon. who are the better rookies with mpp for defence and midfield then?

elephants

Hartlett won't play 22 games so IF he gets his body right he will not ave 85 more like 75 I reckon

marto9532

idk he averaged 80 in the few games he played last year and should only betterwith more experience and fitness. i could swap him with a brodie martin/ brock mclean/ nathan foley wat do u think of that?

elephants

Hartlett for uniqueness buy foley for security :)