Rate my Supercoach (Any Advice)

Started by Italy Wins, April 28, 2009, 01:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italy Wins

Hey everyone, im second year supercoach.

Backs: C Cornes, Enright, Hodge, Hurn, Urquhart, Petterd, Dawson (Suban, T Slattery)

Mid: Ablett, Bartel, Goodes, Mitchell, Selwood, Gibbs (A Joseph, M Robinson)

Ruck:Hille, Kreuzer (Jacobs, J Sellar)

Forward: Richo, Higgins, Pavlich, Houlihan, Fevola, M Clarke, Walker (W Thompson, Dzufer)

What does everyone think? 14 trades left and $11,000. Thanks

WildRover

way too much money in the midfield...not enough trades left...i suspect u would be gettin decent enough scores now, but u will struggle at the end of the season.  Not enough money makers in your rookies / mid priced players so u will struggle to upgrade to guns.  I would predict u will fizzle out at about Round 13-15 and really struggle.

Plus u have Hille out for the season, so that means 13 trades left...

Where u sittin in overall ranking?

Italy Wins

I think im around the 30,000 mark. Thanks for the reply Wildrover i actually total agree with your statement (fizzle out) but i came in the top 200 last year and almost won a week last year i think came 6th so my thought is to trade up early and try and win a round early.I dont care about winnin more league or that stuff. Any ideas on how to improve my team. I thought i had was to trade robinson or joseph for cash then upgrade for kosy or high class ruckman? wat ya think? any other trade ideas?
Thanks