Main Menu

Too many forwards

Started by dan_man555, June 09, 2011, 08:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan_man555

In desperate need of cash(12,800) and need to downgrade someone. Forward line is the only place i can spare a player. (also have sandilands, montagna and swan benched, but will probably need them later).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ziplock

darling? krakouer should be getting a lot of midfield time this week imo with the pies outs, boost his scores + cash potential for a while. If not him, krakouer.

of course, I'm presuming you're just keeping tippett either as mpp or for finals run?

gards

Downgrade Tippett, Darling or Krak to MPP mid fwd rookie, Upgrade one of the remaining two to chappy, stevie J, silvia, or whoever you can afford. You've got too many $$$ on the bench there!

Justin Bieber

Tip and Krak on bench for Mzungu is risky considering he's a rookie. Darling been alright to stay on field but Krak could be in for more midfield but a little too late.

In SC I've got something similar going with Knights, Darling, Krak and Lynch all fighting for the 7th forward spot with other 3 on bench (Mzungu in midfield bench).

Slim picking for downgrades right now. I would trade if somebody bobs up (have 2-3 in mind but not sure if they are forwards).

*Peace Out Pplz.