FEEDBACK WANTED

Started by SydneyRox, December 16, 2010, 03:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Hi guys,

Here is my first draft for my SC team. Please give me your opinions and suggestions - Thanks

Backs
Hodge
Delidio
Enright
Gilbee
Otten
Heppell
Coad
Subs
Mzungu
Richardson
Toy

Midfielders
Goddard
Swan
boyd
Anthony
Shuey
Swallow
Subs
Atley
Wallis
Krackouer

Rucks
Sandi
Jolly
Subs
Smith
Daw

Forwards
Chapman
Reidwoldt
Pavlich
Rioli
Pettard
Petri
Prestia
Subs
Darling
Matera
Talia

$7.5k Left in Bank

Changes made in bold

pyronerd

i see one massive hole, you have no ruck subs  :P

MajorLazer

Yes those would help. The team looks very strong, but think you're better off with a rookie than Shuey. Gilbert could be unique and could pay off.

9.12/10. :)

SydneyRox

Quote from: pyronerd on December 16, 2010, 03:22:34 PM

Cheers dude, fixed.

pyronerd

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 16, 2010, 03:28:25 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on December 16, 2010, 03:22:34 PM

Cheers dude, fixed.
no problem  :) i agree with ML, you could go with a rookie rather then shuey, but apart from that the team is very strong 9.2713/10  ;)

Luigi197

very nice team. great attempt. 9/10  :D

I reckon downgrade one of your premium forwards to get some money to then upgrade shuey or anthony. Your midfield usually scores the most points so it has to be solid. You will see the consequences of a light midfield when u verse someone who will have like 4 super premiums if you've only got 2.
I reckon Daw -> Mcdonald (Melb)
A very well spread out team. good stuff

I'm glad, Luigi.

Hippo

Na keep Shuey mate! hes the future of there midfield and they will play him every game if fit.... and by the looks of it he will be uniquish enough.... what other rookies can you say they will play everygame if fit for sure! I would have him over Swallow..... but have him aswell!

i wouldn't have Gaff and Shuey... but i would have Shuey over Gaff.

put Atley on the field in replace of Gaff or Shuey and then you have a extra 50k to go with the other 50k you have left over.
you could upgrade Anthony to someone like Boak or around that price range

& imo you have to many key fwd forwards.... i think you need a running midfield forward prob instead of one of: Brown/Franklin/Pavlich

Harvey/Sylvia/Didak/Goodes

Word is Gilbert could play more up forward next year which i think would affect his avg

not a massive fan of starting 2 back rookies with a LTI player but hey.

for reasons stated above i give your team 8/10

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783294

Knowall

I agree with Hippo put some midfield type forwards in ur fwd line these players tend to be more reliable than the KPP.
Watch nab cup for rookies- i dont think ull see Talia considering he did his knee
Overall decent effort 8.5/10

Junktimer

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 16, 2010, 03:21:19 PM
Hi guys,

Here is my first draft for my SC team. Please give me your opinions and suggestions - Thanks

Backs
Hodge
Delidio
Enright
Gilbert
Otten
Heppell
Coad
Subs
Mzungu
Richardson
Toy

Midfielders
Goddard
Swan
Anthony
Shuey
Swallow
Gaff
Subs
Atley
Wallis
Krackouer

Rucks
Sandi
Jolly
Subs
Smith
Daw

Forwards
Chapman
Reidwoldt
Franklin
Pavlich
Brown
Petri
Prestia
Subs
Darling
Matera
Talia

$50k Left in Bank

backs: gilbert is very inconsistent, i would be much more likely to get james kelly.  -0.5

mids: shuey nice unique.  wallis IMO wont get too much game time under rocket eade. -0.5

rucks: all good.

fwds: perfect.

overall, good team, 9/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

SydneyRox

Ok changes made, One new concern is maybe too many players having the round 6 bye in my Forward line, which is Chapman, Pav and Rioli any suggestions

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 22, 2010, 02:09:44 PM
Ok changes made, One new concern is maybe too many players having the round 6 bye in my Forward line, which is Chapman, Pav and Rioli any suggestions
yeah, same for my fanplanner team - i'm trying work out how to manage that too!

maybe look at Chappy as an upgrade target after Rd 6 is my 'plan of the week' for that at the moment ...