Main Menu

FF Notification handling

Started by Luigi197, December 16, 2010, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Hey just a question to u all... How do u handle your FFForum Notifications?

i know for  a fact that for me, it gets really annoying because i like posting on other ppl's threads, and i receive an email saying someone else posted, i HAVE to read the email to receive more notifications... It just gets annoying how my inbox keeps filling up with unread email and bust swithching between inbox and FF. Am i the only one who finds this annoying? Would i be better to just turn off notification emails for everything?? Feedback please :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 16, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Hey just a question to u all... How do u handle your FFForum Notifications?

i know for  a fact that for me, it gets really annoying because i like posting on other ppl's threads, and i receive an email saying someone else posted, i HAVE to read the email to receive more notifications... It just gets annoying how my inbox keeps filling up with unread email and bust swithching between inbox and FF. Am i the only one who finds this annoying? Would i be better to just turn off notification emails for everything?? Feedback please :)
yes u should.

Barlow 21

I had it for SuperRoach and it drived me crazy!

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

DON'T have it turned on for forum posting. You would get a bunch that is little point in your hopefully fairly long stay :).

I've turned them off and only receive messages for PM's, which I only know come due to an email pop up.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2010, 11:41:50 AM
DON'T have it turned on for forum posting. You would get a bunch that is little point in your hopefully fairly long stay :).

I've turned them off and only receive messages for PM's, which I only know come due to an email pop up.
i had them for pms, but i check them regulary anyway.

Luigi197

so i should turn email notifications OFF for FORUM POSTING? and i keep em on for personal messaging. where are these settings located?

thnx

m0nty

Click on the Profile button in the top right corner of the screen, then look on the left for the link labelled Notifications and click that. The options are on that screen.

Luigi197

Quote from: m0nty on December 16, 2010, 12:26:41 PM
Click on the Profile button in the top right corner of the screen, then look on the left for the link labelled Notifications and click that. The options are on that screen.

kool thnx m0nty