Shortlisted, Could Be Good
0 (0%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
2 (66.7%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
1 (33.3%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Summary: David Mackay
Team: Adelaide        Birthdate: 25 Jul 1988
Height: 182cm          Weight: 75kg
Recruited: Oakleigh  State: VIC 
Games: 61                Goals: 12 

A little known winger who has been playing the majority of games for Adelaide past 3 years. I would suspect many wouldn't know who this bloke is. He is a fairly hard working player who gets his job done most weeks coasting along the wings. He does have a way of racking up 20+ possessions without the opposition really knowing. With the likes of Vince and Thompson in the middle for Adelaide, Mackay can do what he wants without drawing a tag. He is coming into his 4th AFL season and is only turning 23 next year so could really start to break free.

In his 16 games last season, he failed to crack the ton once and his highest score was 89 on two occasions. He gets 70's consistently, but in a game where we want tons in DT, just doesn't deliver on that basis. Has some niggles which have him yet to play a full season of 22 games although he's played 18,16,18 games in his short career. Although, would have to say he'd be more tempting in the SC form of the fantasy game rather than DT. He can be damaging with his efficency, but that does nothing for DT.

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $275,300
Position: Midfield

Between a rock and a hard place really. I believe he has talent but with the midfield this season, will be tough fitting him in anywhere. Between the Premiums, MPP's and rookies, at a very awkward price for a midfielder.

Decision:
I'm going to say an unlikely. I reckon he'll break out this season if he goes through unscratched. But at that price, as I said before, not ideal. Has more room in the Adelaide midfield and his teammates know he can be damaging as he goes unnoticed. But he doesn't rack up the possessions though which plays against him in DT.

Fletch74

I'm going to say 50/50 on this one. Last year I looked at him, but didn't go ahead, but at that price he could be a very good mid-priced unique.