Brent Stanton

Started by hally25547, December 07, 2010, 11:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

I was planning my 2011 dt on the fanplanner when i came across Brent Stanton. I know that last year he had a shocker but that was because he was used as a tagger and in the backlines mainly due to the very poor coaching of Matthew Knights. However he still managed to average just under 100. Is anyone else considering him for this season as he loves to mark, kick and tackle and with a new coach things could turn back around for stants this year. What do you guys think?

Wes Mantooth

Cannot handle a tag. When the going is easy he can be prolific but Essendon wont have it easy this year. Roughie though, all depends whether he can run off the tag and get protection from his team mates.

browny_wce

his form in NAB cup should suggest how Hird and Bomber are gonna play him, i like the guy and if he was a back/centre he would be a great unique in your backs

RiOtChEsS

had him last year thinking he could go to another level with his cheap marks and kicks 5+ tackles a game but it was frustrating il steer clear of him it all costs

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on December 07, 2010, 03:50:34 PM
Cannot handle a tag. When the going is easy he can be prolific but Essendon wont have it easy this year. Roughie though, all depends whether he can run off the tag and get protection from his team mates.
Crumbles under a tag or any sort of pressure. If left untagged though, could be a great pick up.

He's made for DT as he loves kicking it. High Risk, High Reward type scenario. Would see where he is playing first.

elephants