Main Menu

Pre-Pre FF FTP World Cup

Started by Master Q, December 01, 2010, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Along with Fletch, Alex and R&B, I have planned out the FanFooty From The Pavillion 2011 World Cup. The format will be Knock-Out, but will have a little bit of a twist.

When teams sign up, they will have to post there FanFooty User Name, FTP Team Name and SOD Ranking. There in No limit of numbers, but once the Deadline is reached all teams currently in are Seeded (Ranked) by there SOD Ranking. There are 16 Spots, but the Top 8 Seeds qualify automatically (Like having a Bye in the First Round) while the remaining teams fight it out for the last 8 Spots. For Example, if there were 24 teams, the Top 8 teams qualify, then Seed 9 plays Seed 24 in a Friendly to decide who qualifies, and so on, Seed 10 v S23 (Seed 23), S11 v S22 etc etc.

Anyone can play, except entries only open some time next week. The Marshall (R&B) and The Team will decide when Friendlies are played.

The date of the first round has not been planed yet, although it will be sometime Mid-Feb.

If you have any other Questions feel free to ask,

Thanks
- The World Cup Organising Committee (Q, Alex, Fletch and R&B)  :)

HillHero13

FF Name:HillHero13
FTP Name:Manager: HillHero13 Team: Hilly's Heroics
SOD Ranking: Country: 296 World: 1524

Barlow 21

I`ll Play!
FF Name: Barlow21
FTP Name: Golden C`s

Fletch74

Just one thing to add Q, maybe the Ranking should be based at a point in the future because rankings can change between now and then...

Maybe Jan 30 etc??

Fletch74

For the Record

FF Name: Fletch74
FTP Team: Fletch's No Balls
SOD Ranking: 1556 (World)

bomberboy0618

Master Q

Stop. Did I ask if you guys want to play? NO. The Rankings will be as of when the Enter Fletch, but I'll consider your Suggestion.

And it's your World Ranking btw.

roo boys!

Yep I will try and get the Marshalling organised once we have the full teams etc. :)

McRooster

When will you ask for teams to sign up?

Just a likely guestimate please.

Master Q

McRooster

Missed that bit 'bout next week, sorry Q  :P

Master Q