Liam Jurrah or Jack Watts.

Started by dyslexiauntied, January 03, 2011, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexiauntied

Liam Jurrah or Jack Watts. Melbourne are ready to take the next step and these two players will play a major part in their success. Liam Jurrah with his high marking and goal kicking. Jack Watts will be a great chf with huge motor. And both will be in their 3rd year with the club (remember the 3rd year rule). I want to pick one of them, but I dont have room for both.

dale93

Thanks for the posting about these to I was just about to do one tonoght about jarrah...I need one as well but I have no idea....watts relises on goals to much to score well where jarrah is just exciting....but there both small forwards I would have to say jarrah is in for me but if people can suggest someothers that are worth it.... Would be much appriated

dyslexiauntied

Jack Watts is the tallest small forward of all time being that he is 195cms. He does have huge engine considering he was best on ground play against pp at tio in darwin. Liam Jurrah stands at 188cms but plays tall and he does have that vertical leap.

PowerMan

Apparently Watts is having a super pre-season so far.

dale93

valkorum

Neither for me but if I had to choose one it would be Watts

maanco

Quote from: valkorum on January 03, 2011, 05:20:22 PM
Neither for me but if I had to choose one it would be Watts
i agree, but watts could be a great pick for 2012

dyslexiauntied

2012 could be too late to make some big dollars with him. He has not played full season yet and it is his 3rd season and this could be his year. His price makes it very tempting at $231,000.

ronl

Petterd for mine, extremely good value for a seasoned forward.

elephants

Not enough space in my forward line with petard and sylvia :)