Shortlisted, Could Be Good
0 (0%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
0 (0%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
6 (66.7%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Summary: Ryan Harwood
Team: Brisbane                    Birthdate: 8 Jul 1991
Height: 183cm                      Weight: 81kg
Recruited: Tassie Mariners   State: TAS
Games: 7                              Goals: 3 

This inside midfield got his chance to shine in the last few weeks of this season and did a fairly decent job of it. He picked up possessions at 17, 16, 16, 17, 10, 10. Is an inside midfielder so won't get many marks although can tackle when needed (highlighted by his 10 tackles in only his second game).Highest score was a solid 91 (in the same game) but the rest of his scores ranged from 40-60. Doesn't have the silkiest skills but can win his own ball which can be good in Supercoach. However, isn't a great kick so wouldn't expect miracles.

He's not the biggest guy out there and is still in the early days in his career. I would expect Voss to continue using him as he did show some good signs late last year when selected to play. With Sherman, Richetelli and Brennan gone, could cement a spot in the line up despite the drafting of Polec and Green this off season.

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $243,400
Position: Midfield

Very awkward price for a midfielder with a great bunch of rookies to choose here this season. Although, could be a decent cash cow and already has AFL experience and showed something.

Decision:
I'm sure he's got alot of upside, but could save 100k and just get a first round rookie. Should see gametime in a new look Lion's midfield next season but at this stage, unlikely.

Boomz

think I might have had him last year but definitely not next year...

benjy251090

Very unlikely, too many players in front of him at that price and cheaper

ossie85

Agree with your decision HP.

But a lot of people would have been happy if they picked up Jordie McKenzie last year

Fletch74

More upside in those cheaper rookies, so on from me

Maca24

yea no from me. bewick, bartlett and beams. the three B's from Brisbane.
they should be watched IMO.

Justin Bieber

I would say Beams probably has the best chance from what I've heard. To be honest, don't know much on the other two guys.

Junktimer

could safely say he would be one of my last picked players

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 26, 2010, 07:21:41 PM
I would say Beams probably has the best chance from what I've heard. To be honest, don't know much on the other two guys.
yea he looked the goods in the china match.

Justin Bieber