4 (40%)
Otten
1 (10%)
Both
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 3

LiveTheDream

Knights (246k) vs Otten (230k)

The two adelaide boys play at opposite ends of the field and if all goes to plan for the crows, they will play 22 games in 2011. For cash purposes next year, i think ill only be starting with one and taking a rookie instead of the other. At 24, Knights should be coming into the prime of his career and has averaged 83, 84 and 90 over the past 3 years. Otten, 21, had a terrific first season with the crows playing all 22 (averaging a solid 76) and will surely improve on this in 2011. Very tough call and you cant really go wrong with either, but for me, Knights is the better buy. He is one of the crows best when up and running. There are also so many quality (or promising) rookie-priced backs that can be slotted in for otten (coad, toy, iles, mzungu, richardson, talia, puopolo etc.), whereas the forward rookies are always a bit touch and go.

Your call, but let us know what you think?

ossie85

I think Andy Otten will burn coaches this year. Then again, I think Knights is a bit overrated.

I'm not selecting either, but gun to head I'd say Knights

Boomz

I'm not touching Otten but I currently have Knights...

Justin Bieber

I currently have both in my team.

Otten coming back from LTI is risky, but so was Malceski this season ;). At his price, isn't a massive price risk.
Knights is a tad overrated and is more of a DT player. Althoguh at his price, should gain a decent amount of cash to make him a good cash cow.

Junktimer

why is everyone off otten.

will be a great buy

LiveTheDream

not much risk involved with otten imo as he's had the full 12 months to recover. id just rather spend the extra $$ elsewhere

ossie85

Rhys Palmer had a full 12 months off. Couldn't get it back

Maca24

speaking of palmer have heard he has been ripping up preseason training.
out of otten and knights id take both. think they will both be good pickups.