Which option is beter see post :)

option 1
4 (80%)
option 2
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

Hey guys,

just wanted you thoughts on some mpp advice :)

i currently have petrie in my ruck with sandi and majak daw in my forward line, am i better off going petrie in the forwards and majak or scotty lycett (what are his chances of f/r) in the ruck bench, therefore providing me with a lock and leave ruck combo and a solid 7th forward?

so pretty much see the poll to see what combo would be better :)

option 1
RUCKS
sandi - jolly_____________Zac smith + Majak Daw/ Scotty Lycett (if mpp)

meaning petrie will be in my forward line most likely instead of knights

option 2
RUCKS
sandi - Petrie__________________Zac Smith + Scotty lycett

meaning i will have daw on my forward bench along with darling and lynch/lamd/matera

thanks all LE :)

ossie85

option 1 is much stronger :)

elephants

great thanks ossie, i initially had option 2 but i was told by a few fanfooty regulars (cheers browny) that option 2 is smarter :)

ridley

not sure if scott will get a game

elephants

i assume by scott you mean scott lycett?

then is you do he can eb changed with majak daw depending on mpp and game time but i prefer lycett cos he plays for west coast and woosha seems to want to play him in the forward line. also i dont think daw will get games over hmac and goldstien :)

ridley

yeah, lycet.

it really comes down to who they perfer to blood first out of darling and lycett. with cox and nat up and running i would think darling would get the nod, as he can play a role on the ball, and has a mature body. if one of cox and nat went down, scott would have to play.

Barlow 21

Yeah go Option one if you can.

elephants

beauty thanks barlow and yeah i will have to watch both daw and lycett through the nab cup thanks ridley :)

browny_wce

Man I'd rather Scotty Lycett as a MPP then wuld have Petrie in the fwds, wuld be handy not to have Daw as it wuld be better not to have MPPs interchangeable who are at the same club

nas

Well you could also drop Daw & put in McDonald (f/r) from Melb.

elephants

owwww my head :)

i would like scotty lycett :)

thanks naste will have a look :)

Cicjose

Is the pressure getting to you already LE? not even december and you are worrying about preseason form :)

j959

i voted option 2 just off the bat because I would likely want Knights and Petrie in my team but thinking about it a bit further ...

option 1 is a much stronger ruck pairing.

sorry, changing my vote to option1

elephants

hahah thanks j959 its a bit like that at the moment :)

yeah i know cjcjose :) oh well at least the ashes will inspire me over summer :)

browny_wce

yeh Pup is making the convert for next seasons AFL, gonna be rookie priced  ;D