Upgrade target
5 (27.8%)
Unlikely
2 (11.1%)
No
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Boomz

I think he's done... His body won't hold up much longer & Nic Nat will take points off him next year as he will be fully fit...

Torress

prob done from a fantasy POV not done as a legitimate ruckmen. mostly due to the wc outfit. great ruckwork great footskills, u can't completely dismiss the bloke, used to be a perma captain b4 GAJ arrived for many. he revolutionalsed the role of a ruck acting as an extra midfielder.
prob better than jolly and a few others simply because there aint many WC players besides rookies that u will get on board from the start. i mean u prob wouldn't start Lecras, he should average the same despite some talk of midfield time which i don't think will happen. oh i forgot shannon hurn, he is pretty much locked. but if u get jolly u prob miss out on having swan, pendles and whoever as u don't want too many from the one team in 2011 - i think thats why ryder is appealing. 

Junktimer

wont start with him, but may upgrade to him midway through the year.

the recent inclusion of lycett cant help..

nas

Nah not for me. Prefer to look at other combos to lock n forget barring injuries.

SydneyRox

I am off the big Cox at this stage too. Sandi and someone like Jolly or Mummy as the 2nd for me.

MajorLazer

Nup not looking at him. His scoring potential is going down as he ages.