Main Menu

Bruce??

Started by hawk_88, November 07, 2010, 02:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

Cam Bruce has left Melbourne and is being linked to the Hawks.....

Do we really want a 31 year old to join our list? He is a bit of a utility but is he the sort of player we need?

The only reason I suspect that this isn't necessarily true is that the age reported that the Hawks offered him a 2 year contract. I know in the past, and I haven't heard anything to say this has changed, is that we don't offer anyone over 30 more than a year long contract.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/cameron-bruce-quits-demons/story-e6frf9jf-1225948802994

Justin Bieber

Will he really be needed at the Hawks? They would rather a KPP backman than a half back flanker.

That's the only reason I'm sceptical that Hawks won't go after him.

Hawka

wow  :o didnt think he was that old i wanted him but not sure now  :-\ but atleast we dont have to give anything away

Boomz

From what I understand he'd agree to a 1 year deal as long as you guarantee him games which Melbourne didn't... He can really play anywhere & is still playing good footy so I think he would be pretty good for u guys...

ossie85

You'd be crazy not to get him

hawk_88

It depends what round we take him at. Would hate miss a good young kid, another Stratton, for him.

He can play though...

Hawka

we will prob get him in the pre season if we get him

ossie85

someone will pick him up in the draft, before the preseason