Mitch Hallahan (and other picks that slipped)

Started by elephants, November 18, 2010, 11:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I  thought that mitch hallahan and shaun atley slipped pretty low for what i thought he was worth :)

any others?

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on November 18, 2010, 11:31:19 PM
I  thought that mitch hallahan and shaun atley slipped pretty low for what i thought he was worth :)

any others?
Kieran Harper
Luke Parker
Scott Lycett
Angus Litherland
Patrick McCarthy

elephants

yeah i defs agree with you on angus litherland. he will be dirt cheap and i see him getting games in a developing hawks backline.

havent heard much on kieran harper, patrick mccarthy or luke parker got any info mate?

scotty lycett for sure he was a real steal for the eagles :) he will NOT be a dt look though he is a ruckmen, he is a YOUNG ruckmen and finally he has nic nat and coxxy are in front of him :) only worth a look if r/f

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on November 18, 2010, 11:37:26 PM
yeah i defs agree with you on angus litherland. he will be dirt cheap and i see him getting games in a developing hawks backline.

havent heard much on kieran harper, patrick mccarthy or luke parker got any info mate?

scotty lycett for sure he was a real steal for the eagles :) he will NOT be a dt look though he is a ruckmen, he is a YOUNG ruckmen and finally he has nic nat and coxxy are in front of him :) only worth a look if r/f

Kieran Harper is a small forward with a strong mark and pops up to kick a fair few goals had a good U18Champs. A lot like Jed Lamb

Pat McCarthy is a Key defender that can also go forward, probably 2nd best Key defender in the draft behind Watson.

Luke Parker was tipped early in the year to go top 10, then he dropped as GC stopped taking interest, i heard it was due to him being a bit lazy.

Justin Bieber

Parker is another Stingrays player. Him and Hallahan were set to go in the  20's and should be solid players if given the chance. Both can win their own ball and are in and under players. I might also add they can be good leaders if you go off when they played for the Stingrays ;).

Atley was a big slide. Kangas' got a massive steal there. I also think Heppell was a steal at 8. Was set to go top 5 and could of slipped even further if Essendon didn't pounce.

Darling also one at 26.

elephants

yep thanks hp :) hallahan is a lock just about for me :)

browny_wce

Scott Lycett is a goal kicking ruckman tho, kicked 3 goals(2 off the ground) against Vic Country for SA in the wet, quite versatile. Couldn't believe he slipped that far down, could be a long term replacement for Cox.
I think Jed Lamb was taken very cheaply by Sydney aswell as Green by they Lions, can't believe Atley slipped so far, got real excited when Bombers n Richmond didn't get him! But Gaff is good!

elephants

yeah browny thanks for the info :) lycett will be there is he is mpp :D

Hawka

dont lock hallhan just yet limted game time mayb a a upgrade target and litherland shoudnt get alot either but Paul Puopolo is touted to be a browny replacement and could get lots of game time and with peterson and hooper leaving smith should play alot

elephants

campell brown was a really average dream teamer. i like hallahan and he has good leadership skills :)

browny_wce

yeh but it would be hard for Hallahan to break into that midfield
tho he is a bit of a Sam Mitchell/Luke Hodge mold

elephants

Hawka

well Puopolo will be rookie priced so even if he aveges only 55 ur stil gona have bench cover and his price will go up

elephants