Harvey, Riewoldt, Buddy and Pavlich

Started by BlueBoy, April 16, 2009, 03:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBoy

Top 4 Forwards. 
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Buddy, Boomer Harvey.

I think these are, i have no idea on the order though, how would you rank them?

Also, suggest another player if you think they are in the top 4 forwards (stevie j, richo, chappy)

justJACK

in supercoach? or in afl?

and what about fev?

bazza16

I think FEV is the best forward in the comp, as he doesn't get as good service as  BUDDY did last year, but only kicked a couple less- and Buddy has Roughy to take some pressure of him, while teams can afford to double or triple tag FEV.

username

BlueBoy

This is for Supercoach.

Fev is really the best?  I'm a carlton supporter, and want him as my 4th forward.  I'm not sure which 3 of the above to get though.  I have roughie which is making me think i should leave franklin out, but i dont know if i can trust pavlich in freo...also harvey seems to be struggling with the tag!

Godees

Jonothan Brown is still up there, he is a superstar...

Jack Watts will be better than all of them

Leeway

Hahaha... Jack Watts will be better then all of them? He may be one day but the truth of the matter is, until they have a couple of solid seasons of consistent footy, top draft picks are just that. Top draft picks. Need I remind you of Graham Polak, Richard Tambling, Aaron Fiora and many other under performers who have gone in the top 10 over the last 15 years.

Trying to compare Watts to any of the previously mentioned forwards is like comparing a good looking 16 year old to a supermodel. The potential is there, but you would take the supermodel any day of the week.