Two comps in DT and SC ?

Started by Milton, November 06, 2010, 11:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milton

With the way the byes have panned out for 2011 you can either play to win your league or play to win the whole comp and most likely get slammed in your league .. you can't do both 'cos they'll be totally different games plus you are only allowed to enter ONE team  .. that's crap
There should be two competitions in both DT and SC .. one for your leagues and one for the overall comp and everyone should be able to put a team in each one if they want to .. they're totally different games .. you know, like one day cricket and test cricket .. no ???

Justin Bieber

If you are going for overall, should be able to post good scores every week although when it comes to finals time, you might not have alot left in the tank.

It says only 1 team per person, but many don't do that. I have 1 team for me and 1 team will go for my niece/nephew.

Boomz

Same I usually have 1 team for me & then my "mums" team which I do the trades etc that I wouldn't risk on my team... I think u can still go for both next year but it will be harder...

Milton

Quote from: BOOMZ on November 06, 2010, 11:24:06 AM
Same I usually have 1 team for me & then my "mums" team which I do the trades etc that I wouldn't risk on my team... I think u can still go for both next year but it will be harder...

I suppose it always depends on who you're playing but unless you are in a complete nuffie league you have NO HOPE of winning that league if you're playing to win the main comp .. and vice versa probably even moreso

8-6 Suited

I have 2 accounts, for the simply reason, its difficult to play for overall when you have to play against an opponent in leagues. I do cash leagues like, 20 bucks, with mates so I prefer to have one that I don't need to worry about leagues in. :P

ossie85

I'm not sure the bye weeks will count towards overall. Hasn't been announced

BigV

I'll be sticking to DT next season so that I'll not confuse myself too much due to byes so that I'll have a better chance of winning the car.

jimmytigs

i have 8 email addresses & 1 team for each in dt,sc,fox & sportal salary cap,im going to only run 1 team from sportal team based next year as it is a crap comp.All 33 teams will be geared towards leagues.Couldnt give a flying xxxx about overall & many fall into the trap of trying to do both.I will have a couple of experiment teams like 1 team with all 33 players being mpp & maybe a fun team in fox or sportal made up of players with 4 letter or less surnames + rookies(i checked it out not a bad side for a bit of fun).

I spent much of last year in top 10 both at fox & sportal(salary)& had teams finish the year in the 30s in both comps with a few more making top 100.My team was #1 st.kilda fan in world(fox fantasy) & 7 of them finished in top 20 saints fans.But still leagues are priorioty.