Main Menu

Who will win the brownlow? The answers here

Started by The Supercoach, September 06, 2011, 10:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugz19

8-6 Suited

LF

I think Mitchell should be relieved he missed that game and didn't play well on the last game.Because it would have sucked to win only to be ineligible.

8-6 Suited

It would suck even more if you did a prediction thread and were so far off base with the winner, or even their predicted winners, because that is pretty hilarious.

Get caught up in the media hype much? LOL

CrowsFan

Haha only 1 person voted for Swan in this poll ;D

BGK

That one person was me. I had a feeling we would get s little surprise this year. If only I'd bet my house on him. Lol

LF

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 27, 2011, 01:38:17 AM

Lol
I actually didn't vote for swan in this poll but I did vote for Mitchell.

PowerBug

Quote from: luvfooty on September 27, 2011, 08:20:49 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 27, 2011, 01:38:17 AM

Lol
I actually didn't vote for swan in this poll but I did vote for Mitchell.
I voted Murphy but as i said earlier i'd have changed that yesterday evening to Mitchell then Murphy.

Either way, congrats to Swanny, haha to those that thought Judd was actually going to win, and good luck to both teams on Saturday arvo.

Usman

QuoteIt would suck even more if you did a prediction thread and were so far off base with the winner, or even their predicted winners, because that is pretty hilarious.

Get caught up in the media hype much? LOL

Cant help but think that this was based at me :( if you read into the thread you will notice my new system had Swan winning on 28 tie with fail murphy followed by mitchell on 26 and pendles on 25 with judd on 23 and goodes on 19 so it was fairly close i would have thought. Dont think it got sucked into the hype of goodes and judd to much ;) unfortuanetely i bet on Swan-murphy-pendles trifecta which didnt pay off.