Round 3 SC Breakdown

Started by Marcus, April 15, 2009, 01:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

mog_dog00

Dude, don't u feel like a prick?? Monty does some genuine work and u post blogs with links to ur website on his site.. surely u can find other ways to promote??  i think u should f$$$ off, ur site is shower anyway

Prospector_1

So what have you done today to make you feel proud, catdog?

Marcus

I do feel bad for linking to my site.
But then I think. Hey, I'm not taking away traffic from this obvious king of fantasy sites with my 'shower' site. But anyway, m0nty himself has linked me, and I don't think he really cares... you know why? He's not an ass like you are.
Please refer to:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,2236.0.html
m0nty comments...

Hondo71

Quote from: mog_dog00 on April 16, 2009, 01:22:22 PM
Dude, don't u feel like a prick?? Monty does some genuine work and u post blogs with links to ur website on his site.. surely u can find other ways to promote??  i think u should f$$$ off, ur site is shower anyway

If you started a Fantasy web-site how would you promote it? 

If mOnty is OK with it, what's the issue?  mOnty has already congratulated the guys on a good job over on BigFooty.  In fact, mOnty himself promotes FanFooty on BigFooty!  Good on both of them for making an effort to get information out to mugs like us.

How about we support the Fantasy Football community rather than post rubbish that sounds like a 12 year old wrote it.

mog_dog00

ok i jumped the gun a bit.. didn't know all that so i apologise,
well prospector i train 4 footy
and i'll take being called an ass, as from ur point of view i was.
and hondo do u think i would of wrote it if i knew monty was ok with it? - no mate i would not have. i just thought (i don't understand web page design) that the dude providing links to his site, couldn't be stopped. 12 y o wrote it?? i can see about 4 grammar mistakes in your post by first glance so thats a poor chirp