2 (14.3%)
No
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ossie85

Domenic Cassisi

2010 Stats
Games: 22
Total Score: 2160 (Ranked 25th overall, 23rd amongst midfielders)
Average Score: 98.18 (Ranked 43rd overall, 36th amongst midfielders)
High: 146 (Round 17)
Low: 29 (Rounds 2)
Standard Deviation: 25.55
Centuries: 12 out of 22
Starting Price: $504,100
High Price: $537,400 (round 19)
Lowest Price: $409,400 (round 5)

Summary:

Port Adelaide's Captain has long been hovering around the 'premium' status without quite getting there. 2010 was no different with Cassisi averaging 98.2 (has averaged 95.1, 102.3 and 94.9 in the last three years).

However, Cassisi is a tale of two-halfs. His first 9 rounds averaged only 85.3 and three centuries, well below his usual output. He cam strong in the last 13 rounds though, with 9 centuries and an average of 107.1.

The Crystal Ball:

Based on last year's magic number

Price: $521,400

Based on m0nty's fanplanner

Price: $496,500

Position: MID

I think Cassisi is slightly underpriced and feel that under Matthew Primus, Cassisi can take that next step to being elite. However he is still expensive and carries that element of risk, but will be an unique for people looking for that element.

Decision:

Touch and go for me, if I want someone to make my team look a bit different, he will be one of the first to be looked at.

Fletch74

On my short list. A unique that might be the difference next year. Tackles a lot, annd gets a lot of contested posessions. May step up next year if the Power are to improve.

With the bye next year might be the one that makes the difference as you can't have too many from one side...

Maca24

no from me. Would prefer hayes, mundy or bartel from that price range.

reesbr

No from me.
Going for Boak out of the Port mids

DazBurg

Quote from: reesbr on September 26, 2010, 11:18:20 AM
No from me.
Going for Boak out of the Port mids
yup if i was going for a port mid i' go boak too

Justin Bieber

Not in my starting plans.

If he finds himself in good form, could be a worthy upgrade option. Is a solid player so wouldn't mind him to take a spot in my midfield.

BoredSaint

Haha.. My friend was complaining how inconsistent he is at the start of last season..  ;D

Depends how well Port do next year but unlikely to be in my team.. :)

Hawka

had a bad start to the yr and looked on the up in rnd  6 or 7 so upgraded and i shoudnt have so noo