what to do about ruck rookies?????

Started by nickyt, April 15, 2009, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickyt

Ok. my 2 ruck rookies are unlikely to get another game this season. I have Spencer and Browne from richmond. Now what i am thinking of doing i trading browne to meesen as browne showed nothing in round 1, and richmond hve about 8 other rookies ruckmen. So i will trade browne for meesen do people think this is a good idea or is there no money to be made out of meesen?

bazza16

...........meesen and graham are the smart joices if you have to trade, seeing as jacobs has already gone up- i have jacobs and spencer.....
but. DO NOT TRADE - your bench ruckman are supposed to be SET AND FORGET-- if your conserned about losing (potential) money, ride the rookie ramp, but in the mid or defence, certainly not in the ruck- DONt blow your trades-
(im 0n 16 with more trade later this week.....) And don't cross spencer out so early................

nickyt

i think the problem with graham is tht he is competing with many other players in the richmond side. Melbourne however only have 3 ruckmen currently:Johnson, meesen ans spencer. this is because jamar is injured until rd 8. so if i get meesen and spencer i am guaranteed to make money.

bazza16

yeah but you would be blowing a trade for 100k max

mattg

yer leave you reserve ruckmen, i have spencer and jacobs also i only have 16 trades left with another to go later this week.

Also could people please comment my supercoach team on another post i created, i need a little help please