Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you take?

Swan + Bartel
9 (64.3%)
Selwood + Pendlebury
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

LiveTheDream

Thought i would start a few head to heads and also combination topics i am considering to get some opinions:

Swan (641k) + Bartel (516k)  vs  Selwood (595k) + Pendlebury (559k)

Which combo do you like better and why?

I love swan and pendlebury but it seems just to much to start with them both. Im also not sold on selwood just yet and dont really want to pay the big bucks for him when bartel could possibly score the same or better with ablett gone. Had bartel all this year and he is not really in my good books after the 2nd half of the season, but he is very cheap for what he can do

ossie85

Good discussion!

For me, I'll go with the two wonder-kids. Selwood and Pendles will dominate for the next decade to come, and neither have shown any reason to be doubted.

.... but from a budget pespective? I may actually choose Bartel + Pendles

Boomz

I don't think I'll have either of those combo's... to start anyway.

j959

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2010, 12:26:01 PM

Good discussion!

For me, I'll go with the two wonder-kids. Selwood and Pendles will dominate for the next decade to come, and neither have shown any reason to be doubted.

.... but from a budget pespective? I may actually choose Bartel + Pendles
am really considering Bartel + Pendles too ...

LiveTheDream

Quote from: BOOMZ on November 25, 2010, 12:33:38 PM
I don't think I'll have either of those combo's... to start anyway.

Who are you looking at starting boomz?

Boomz

Not sure yet completely but want to have Boyd & A. Swallow and D. Swallow but then I'm still tossing up...

Justin Bieber

I would go for a Selwood + Pendles combo as I think they'll keep on improving. Bartel and Swan will go through their troughs so make for great upgrade options.

But if on a tight budget, Bartel + Pendles should still be good.

benjy251090

Still unsure about my premiums at this stage, at the moment only have swan but that may change with getting rid of him for Ablett if MPP and what not

Holz

Swan i think should be a solid lock captain and if i had to choose between selwood and bartel i would bartel, (even if they were the same price) i think selwood will pick up even a harder tag and i think bartle could possibly go colse to his brownlow year without ablett.

Junktimer

i wont be having either.

but if i had to choose itd be swanny and bartel.

Hawka

not having either but i would prefer selwood and pendels

MajorLazer

I would go with Selwood+Pendles. Not sure Bartel will do much and you would be pretty safe with these 2 scoring big every week.

nas

Maca24

all 4 options are good. selwood is probs more of an upgrade target so ill say swan and bartel.