Main Menu

What you think?

Started by henry2, August 30, 2010, 10:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry2

Starting to look at 2011 and i saw a few good priced people i think?

James Kelly what you think?if ablett goes he will play more midfield so more DT points

Luke Hodge what you think?Will he be a star agian in 2011

Leigh Montagna, Lindsee Gilbee, Heath Scotland, Chris Judd, Liam Anthony and Jack Riewalt.

What you think? Anyone worth looking at?

glam77

richard douglas for adelaide?

henry2

Quote from: glam77 on August 30, 2010, 10:32:53 AM
richard douglas for adelaide?

Yeah i had him this year HE IS A STAR!!!! he is my favourite player but i am not sure weather i can see him domanating next year as Otten, Makay, Martin, Thompson and Knights.......... I am Seriously thinking about him........ Thanks Mate for the option  :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: henry2 on August 30, 2010, 10:29:29 AM

James Kelly what you think?if ablett goes he will play more midfield so more DT points

Leigh Montagna, Lindsee Gilbee, Heath Scotland, Chris Judd, Liam Anthony and Jack Riewalt.

Kelly down back is great. Pretty consistent and underrated by many. His runs out of half back are gold for him and the cats.
Hodge should continue starring. Hard to go against players like him. Unless injury strikes.
Joey is a gun. Took a while for others to see that ::).
Gilbee can suffer under a tag and be inconsistent. Could be good if he can get back to his dominating best.
Scotland is a possession machine. Can't do much else, but doesn't need to!!
Judd is more for SC as he can dominate with his efficency rather than possessions. Can still be servicable.
Anthony and JRoo could be smokies. Many will likely jump on JRoo next year but will be a rollercoaster. Anthony, if he can get back to last years second half form, will be a cheap bargain. He's a great talent and should be able to shine in the Kangas lineup next year if he is over his injury.

CFC 1979

going to have in the words of warnie " DT pre-season training" then monitor over the off season to see how they are training and playing in practice matches ect

as they go showere, cut your out

there can be no more soft spots

henry2

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 30, 2010, 05:04:16 PM
Quote from: henry2 on August 30, 2010, 10:29:29 AM

Kelly down back is great. Pretty consistent and underrated by many. His runs out of half back are gold for him and the cats.
Hodge should continue starring. Hard to go against players like him. Unless injury strikes.
Joey is a gun. Took a while for others to see that ::).
Gilbee can suffer under a tag and be inconsistent. Could be good if he can get back to his dominating best.
Scotland is a possession machine. Can't do much else, but doesn't need to!!
Judd is more for SC as he can dominate with his efficency rather than possessions. Can still be servicable.
Anthony and JRoo could be smokies. Many will likely jump on JRoo next year but will be a rollercoaster. Anthony, if he can get back to last years second half form, will be a cheap bargain. He's a great talent and should be able to shine in the Kangas lineup next year if he is over his injury.

Thanks for the options mate...........  :)

Good luck next year

Master Q