Round 3 Captain Choice Advice...

Started by Marcus, April 08, 2009, 03:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Marcus this site is great I have Ablett but I find myself reading it just so I know

Bo

I also have a great site that shows the best captain from week to week. I wonder if Marcus' form recommendations can beat mine?

http://www.gfc.com.au/TheClub/Players/PlayerProfile/tabid/8137/Default.aspx?playerid=14205&typeid=2

bendylan

bo i notice that site you recommend, the geelong footy club site, has ablett described for 2007 as "the best player in the AFL". this was the year his teammate jimmy bartel won the brownlow. what are they trying to say? and how would bartel feel about his own club undermining his award?

Marcus

Bo

You know the umpires vote on the brownlow. Firstly, the umpires dont like him cuz he never stops whining and arguing. Plus they know squat about football.

Cooney won last year ffs.

TigerFever

Quote from: bendylan on April 09, 2009, 02:45:16 PM
bo i notice that site you recommend, the geelong footy club site, has ablett described for 2007 as "the best player in the AFL". this was the year his teammate jimmy bartel won the brownlow. what are they trying to say? and how would bartel feel about his own club undermining his award?
But it did say he was player of the year as voted by AFLPA, AFLCA, Herald Sun and The Age