RUCKS
Cox, Kreuzer
Subs - Spencer, Pyke

FORWARDS
Skipworth, Deledio, Chapman, Higgins, Franklin, Riewoldt, Ziebell
Subs - Garlett, M.Brown(WCE)

Lions01

your team isnt that bad minus a few structal problems,

i think you have limited your potential by playing both Chornes and Richo in the middle and not in the back and forward lines respectivaly, there always more premium depth in the centre, but you cant do anything about that now.

Theonly move i would consider doing is
Out: Haselby , Hill
In :  Houlihan, Zahka

with having no back emergency and starting 2 rookie there is a chance you could be a player down, whereas in the centre you would have coverage with 2 playing emergency,

by doing this you get Houlihan who has greater potential than haselby and you have more chance to make cash on Zahka than Hill

Uncle

dude... this team is awesome... I agree that richo and cornes in the middle is interesting. but still. only issue is the backs, hill wouldnt be too bad a reserve as he will only get better, but starting him is hard. especially with rance as well. Houlihan or gilbert would be very good replacements if you had the money. if not, 2 options- 1 is keep the team as is, the other one i would consider is houlihan for one of those big forwards, gilbert in down back, and some cash in your pocket. but cant see too much wrong with leaving team as is