My SuperTeam

Started by TigerFever, March 27, 2009, 12:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerFever

What are your thoughts on my locked team ???

Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Chris Newman, Lindsay Gilbee, Josh Drummond, Andrew Raines, Stephen Hill

Gary Ablett jnr, Domenic Cassisi, Joel Selwood, Bryce Gibbs, Scott Harding Daniel Rich

Dean Cox Ivan Maric

Brent Harvey, Brett Deledio, Jarryd Roughead, Shaun Higgins, Hayden Skipworth, Nathan Krakouer, Trent Hentschel

Kyle Cheney Jared Petrenko

Liam Anthony Mitch Robinson

Jake Spencer Andrew Browne

Mitchell Brown Taylor Walker

FantasyMan

Andrew Raines is an injury risk :)

I've got Delidio & Browne also, + N Brown, no Raines, no Newman.

If Delidio maintains last nights form I'll spew. I was conscious of not overloading the team with Tigers and left Richo, Foley, Newman & Raines out.

I have 6 of the same emergencies, but chose Shoenmakers over Cheney and White over Spencer. Cheney looks a likely type though.

Thought Hentschel was too risky. I chose 4 high priced (Franklin, Lids, Browny, Chapman) then dropped down to Higgins & Skippy. Was a bit concerned with how much possesion Buddy would take from RoughNut.

I've got the Ablett-Selwood combo same. It was the starting point for my team.

Houlihan was pretty much a lock imo so would've downgraded there and beefed up elsewhere. Also thought C.Cornes was a lock and Ziebell had shown enough to start on the park.

Here's my team;

Hodge, Waite, Lake, C.Cornes, Houlihan, Geary, Hill
[Shoenmakers, Petrenko(em)]

Ablett(c), Mitchell, Selwood(vc), Boak, Rich, Otten [Robinson(em), Anthony]

Franklin, Delidio, N.Brown, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell
[M.Brown, Walker(em)]

Cox, Hille [White, Browne]

Glisso#21

u ARE RIGHT THAT ANDREW RAINES WAS AN INJURY RISk
U ARE MY HERO !!!!!

Hitman

Andrew Brown???? You better hope that Simmonds, Graham and Vickery get injuries (I sincerely do not) for Brown to get a run.

ando10

brownes already played a game hitman and he got a game ahead of vickery and graham.

Watto

And now he's out again