Jamie MacMillan or Ryan Harwood????

Started by Footy God, July 29, 2010, 05:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Who has the best security out of Ryan HARWOOD (Brisbane, 54 last week) and Jamie MACMILLAN (NM, 50 last week). Downgrading Gysberts.

rockstardugg

Hardingham? Very impressive on debut.

jvalles

Hardingham for sure!  I downgraded Martin for Hardingham and made me lots of moolah!

Footy God

Need a 89ker or less unfortunately. :(

rockstardugg

in that case Harwood. a 54 at skilled is pretty impressive. brisbane will definatly trial rookies from here on in.

Footy God

Anyone know anything about either player? What postition did Harwood play last week? Brisbane/NM fans out there? Any info is good info. Cheers in advance.

Footy God

McRooster

Do you need him to play?

If not (and you shouldn't do) then it doesn't matter who you get, pick the cheapest.

If yes, then Harwood faces less opposition coming back in + Voss will try youth now that season is flowered. MacMillan faces more challengers coming back in as Scott tries desperately to put the best team on the park trying for the 8.

Footy God

Quote from: McRooster on July 29, 2010, 08:12:16 PM
Do you need him to play?

If not (and you shouldn't do) then it doesn't matter who you get, pick the cheapest.

If yes, then Harwood faces less opposition coming back in + Voss will try youth now that season is flowered. MacMillan faces more challengers coming back in as Scott tries desperately to put the best team on the park trying for the 8.
Was thinking MacMillan actually....higher draft pick. Named on ground, apparently taking Robbie Tarrants (out for 4 weeks) spot in the backline for now as there defence needs help.

Do you know about this Harwood bloke? What position did he play last week?

And yep, need him to play. Other bencher is Shuey.

hardnut

tricky one North are not a high possesion team and if he replaces Tarrant expect <50 scores. I'd prefer Harwood as he'll be given every chance and was singled out by Voss as a player to watch in the future. Shame you can't get Hardingham.....

Footy God

Quote from: hardnut on July 29, 2010, 10:04:20 PM
tricky one North are not a high possesion team and if he replaces Tarrant expect <50 scores. I'd prefer Harwood as he'll be given every chance and was singled out by Voss as a player to watch in the future. Shame you can't get Hardingham.....
Thanks mate, do you know what postition he played on the weekend?

hardnut

sorry didn't see the game so not sure, hard game to measure against as they had to play Hale in the forward line

hardnut

realised your talking bout Harwood - in the middle I think..there was mention about finding the ball in traffic..