rookie mids??

Started by Washy, July 26, 2010, 05:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washy

who are some cheap rookies in the mids for around the 90k mark that will play the season out.. im downgrading banner

NADO95

Maybe Crichton or Hardingham (89k, 99k)

MiGZ

U cant go past Hardingham, mature age and should play out the season.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: MiGZ on July 26, 2010, 05:55:34 PM
U cant go past Hardingham, mature age and should play out the season.
big call with knights making the selections,
prismall cant even get a regular gig

MiGZ

True, Knights is a knob head. I simply cannot get my head around Prismall not playing, it frustrates the hell out of me because I've backed Prizza from when he was drafted. If I were him I would go to the Gold Coast or pray to god for a new coach at Windy Hill, it's an absolute joke.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: MiGZ on July 28, 2010, 11:14:31 PM
True, Knights is a knob head. I simply cannot get my head around Prismall not playing, it frustrates the hell out of me because I've backed Prizza from when he was drafted. If I were him I would go to the Gold Coast or pray to god for a new coach at Windy Hill, it's an absolute joke.
agreed ;) can be quite deceptive when scrolling thru players
in order of average and priz is in the top 25mids but cant get a regular gig ???

plugz19

Quote from: Marcz on July 28, 2010, 11:20:08 PM
Quote from: MiGZ on July 28, 2010, 11:14:31 PM
agreed ;) can be quite deceptive when scrolling thru players
in order of average and priz is in the top 25mids but cant get a regular gig ???
not just that he is actually a good player, was starting to get game time at geelong before they traded him. essendon need all the class they can get at the moment too

thatguy

ryan harwood.

vossy loves him, little red head tough as nails.