Otten. Dangerfield, Robinson, Ziebell

Started by toodledock, April 03, 2009, 02:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

Liam Anthony and tuck injured. Beams not playing I need to make a play for one of these 3 but I am not sure which in terms of points and longevity (place in the side)

I think Mitch's may be a game that he does replicate however Adelaide I feel will still despite the first game win be very poor so I dont want many of there players

already have petrenko and hentschel who rolled in under 70

HELP

ShrewDext

Beams for Otten
Tuck for Dangerfield

Blow both trades now to be sure.

With the shrapnel you can upgrade Raines to Drummond just in time for his 5th/6th Quad injury.

K-Man

Robinson for mine... He looked good during pre season and round1 didnt disappoint.  I think out of all carlton youngster and rookies, he would be the last to get dropped when some big names (carazzo etc) come back

asha1984

Tuck is out for one week.  So keep him.  Trade Anthony for whoever is lloking the best out of Dangerfield and Otten, also keep an eye on Brett Meredith from the swans.

bendylan

shame about tuck but i'm keeping him even if he's out 2 or 3 weeks. i didn't buy him for rounds 1 and 2, i bought him for the whole season, robinson should rack up a couple of point in his place.

toodledock

hey guys bit of an anti climax but I am waiting, wasted all my trades last year so trying not to be gung ho who cares if im a player down this year.

After this round again i will look at these four because there is no doubt Anthony has to go before the value changes come in.

Tuck I am waiting it out? Heard one week?

yeahsup