Henderson a keeper?

Started by jvalles, July 25, 2010, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles

At the moment he is taking Maguire's spot as my 7th back in front of Webberley as well, has not dissappointed for the last few weeks alot like Rockliff. Scores of 72, 119, 84 & another possible ton today.  I could save my self a trade in upgrading Maguire to a premium and run with Hendogs.

ossie85

I'm a big believer in keeping faith in your squad at this point in time and only trade when needed. So yes, I'd hold onto Henderson, he's been playing well.

jvalles

Quote from: ossie85 on July 25, 2010, 07:08:49 PM

I'm a big believer in keeping faith in your squad at this point in time and only trade when needed. So yes, I'd hold onto Henderson, he's been playing well.

Was never going to trade him out at this stage, but was always going to upgrade Maguire which I don't need to any more.  Hendogs is in a perfect spot in my team to rotate with Phil Davis if I need cover in the backs or up front.

SCADDICT

No he is not a keeper, way too early.

jvalles

Quote from: SCADDICT on July 25, 2010, 07:19:15 PM
No he is not a keeper, way too early.

Way too early? Next weeks the last round! Popped out a 97 tonight, looks to be getting run all over the ground and seems to be in better form than the vets.

Flame

I'm hanging on to him. He's outscored enright, Carrazo and gilbert this week. Why sell him..?? He won't get rested either!!

McRooster

Windigo

Had the opportunity to get either Davis Or Henderson a while back chose P.Davis thinking he will be more solid.   :'(

ENYGMA

Quote from: Windigo on July 25, 2010, 07:58:20 PM
Had the opportunity to get either Davis Or Henderson a while back chose P.Davis thinking he will be more solid.   :'(
Craig's choice to drop Davis was a shocker on the weekend, scoreline shows that. P Diddy will be a rock at the back for the crows in years to come.