Douglas
0 (0%)
Jac Riewoldt
1 (50%)
Steve J
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

NADO95

Which forward should I bring into my team this week. can go as high as 389k. current fwd line is Thomas, ROK, Goodes,__________, Higgins, Rockliff and Brown. Im thinking Douglas, Silvia, Nick Voldt or maybe Harvey, thoughts on this?

Footy God

Steve Johnson. Unique as well as most (if not all) people would have traded him.

dockerone

Harvey for me, although if you can wait and see about Roo in 2 weeks that would be my preference.

NADO95

Cheers. I was thinking him but he wont leave me with much money and its his first week back from injury, but i think he may be back in contention

bundyboy

harvey if you need to trade now - otherwise wait 1 more week and get roo...

Flame

Jimbo_11

harvey definitely
stevie j has a chance of getting injured

NADO95

Hmmmm Interesting thoughts. Anyone else?

NADO95

Rightio boys, narrowed it down to 3. have a vot

McRooster

Quote from: Footy God on July 21, 2010, 04:20:28 PM
Steve Johnson. Unique as well as most (if not all) people would have traded him.
Stevie J all the way. Hendo has been going ok filling in, but he's off to the backline this week.
Welcome back Stevie, can't wait for rnd 22 v the Eagles when you are playing in my GF side ;)

NADO95

Cheers rooster but I cant help to feel maybe a slight amount of bias towards him  ;). but, yer, at the moment he is probably leading the race. Anyone else, really need help

McRooster

Quote from: NADO95 on July 23, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
Cheers rooster but I cant help to feel maybe a slight amount of bias towards him  ;). but, yer, at the moment he is probably leading the race. Anyone else, really need help
Yes I confess but there 93.7 reasons each week why I have him in my side, plus that 153 against the Tiges :o

NADO95

Are you a used cars saleman, rooster? because you just convinced me. stevie j it is, cheers mate :)