Performing the Cardinal sin!

Started by LaHug, July 22, 2010, 06:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Ok, I know it is a cardinal sin to use all of your trades, but my backline is showerhouse and with Shaw out, I really need someone! I’m just hanging onto a top 4 spot and would love the second chance.
I have 3 trades left and $1200 in the bank.
My backline is: Hodge, Goddard, Scotland, Enright, Gilbee, Shaw, Maguire (Webberley, Strijk)
I am thinking of doing a downgrade/upgrade with Maguire and Webberley to Ashley Smith and a premium and then pray I only need to use one trade for injuries! (Also, I will only have bench cover in every position if Warnock isn’t dropped and Gysberts comes back at some stage.)
The other thing I could do would be downgrade either Gysberts or JKT to newbies in Macmillan, Hardingham, Harwood,  Bollenhagen, and Critchen, and hope they hold their spot so that I can have midfield cover. But does anyone know anything about any of their JSs?

So, if I do Maguire and Webberley to Smith and premium, I have $410,800 to spend on a premium.
If I do Maguire and Gysberts to newbie and premium, I have $356,400 to spend on a premium.
If I do Maguire and JKT to newbie and premium, I have $328,900 to spend on a premium.

Which should I do? And who should I get?

McRooster

Do not trade.
Webberley covers Shaw, Heater will be back and Webbs has more money to make.
Maguire next two weeks has games v opponents he scored 94 and 95 against earlier in the year.

You only have 3 trades, use them in finals to try and get advantage then ;)

plugz19

you should hold your tardes and stopid trying to do stupid sh!t

valkorum

If you are in the 8 comfortably then I wouldnt use the trades

dean01

Wouldnt call that backline showerhouse at all.Hold the trades

bundyboy

nothing wrong with your back line....

save the trade and let webberly cover !

LaHug

Thanks guys. Helping me prevent my trade-happy finger from pulling the trigger! :)
Which two should I start from Goose, Webb and Strijk?

plugz19

webbs and strijk
maguire is play geelong at skilled stadium
nuf said

browny_wce

Quote from: plugz19 on July 23, 2010, 10:47:40 AM
webbs and strijk
maguire is play geelong at skilled stadium
nuf said
yeh goose will probly land pods, and the jpod will turn on the shuffle and make it a musical clinic