What the hell, Grimes.

Started by DT 101, July 20, 2010, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT 101

Listed as two weeks last week. so i expect to see one week this week but has gone back up to 3 weeks?

anyone know whats going on? will it be like D.Hille and keep being delayed?
any info would be tops.

CFC 1979

sounding like a hille

not good :P

Fireballz

just hope it doesn't turn out to be another paul bower!  :-\

Encoñado

Doesn't look like he'll be back until round 20. This was posted on the Demons website yesterday: "Young-gun Jack Grimes, who suffered a hamstring injury against St Kilda in round 14, will be absent for three more matches with a hamstring injury."

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/98619/default.aspx

I'm thinking of trading him out, but with only three trades left, it would have to be a straight swap and there aren't too many options around his price. Carrazzo and Gram are tempting, however Carrazzo is primarily being employed in a negating role this year and Gram is noticeably unfit. What to do?

Fireballz

I say Gram.
Or maybe even Kennelly. He's had 2 good weeks that might indicate he's over his knee problem and back to his running best? Could be risky but....

dockerone

I'd say wait another week and re-assess. If Gram goes well then him for me...

woozie10

How much cash you got Chubbs?

DT 101

I only have 3 trades left too and 13k. I have henderson going alright. so i might have to keep him. So typical the second week I have him.

woozie10

Yeah with Henderson you may as well keep him, at least until finals when someone else might have dropped in price, and you are doing well enough now anyway....