Shuey to Blair

Started by DevilsReject, July 16, 2010, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilsReject

With Gysberts and Shuey on my midfield bench I was thinking of trading Shuey out for Blair this week so as to at least somewhat improve my emergencies for finals. If Ablett doesn't play I will have no cover for him, though my opponent may have Lewis Jetta (extended bench).

What is his job security like? I know Collingwood will want their best team for the finals but who is likely to replace him? I heard he was a good tagger and that Collingwood don't have any taggers.

7 trades left and $140k in the bank

Chimpy

DevilsReject

Actually I guess GAJ will play after looking at those threads about an SEN report.

Still need decent bench cover for finals though.

RiOtChEsS

yeah pass there arent any good downgrades at the mo, just hope gys gets a game soon until somebody else comes along

hardnut

i've got the same bench and am seriously considering Gram as cover in a couple of weeks - expensive investment but a donut in the midfiled will generally cost ~100points so want very good cover not some spuddy 40-50 pointer. Plus you get MP bonus.

ENYGMA

Im thinking of either Shuey to Blair or P. Davis to Trent Dennis Lane. I have 9 trades 1.9k in the bank. Although GAJ is rumored to be playing I still feel the need for double cover in midfield as Gysberts is also out.

DevilsReject

Surely Gysberts will play some more games when he returns from injury...but there are just so any young kids at Melbourne vying for a game that he might not play when I need him.

After Blair are there any other likely downgrade targets in the midfield that anyone can think of?

L3nnyHay3s

I made this trade. I figure Blair can provide short term cover while Gysberts is injured, then Gysberts can provide the cover.
If Blair stays in the side, then its a bonus.