Early Trades

Started by troy87, March 31, 2009, 10:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy87

Heres what I"m thinking.

Raines out for Cheney

Tippet out for Brad Ottens.

Can not risk another poor score from Tippet (16) and in order to get a decent ruck i needed to free up some cash so instead of benching raines should i trade him for cheney. This still leaves me with a handy $94,000 in the bank.

Whats people thoughts?

nas

hey would be ok but sweat on it for a week or 2. See how bad Raines is b4 you jump as price won't go up yet on the rookie.

Hey I 'm in the same boat. Sitting back beer in hand & will wait & see.

That's all for 50cents B4 Tax.

Prospector_1

Enjoy that beer - what brand? SC or DT?

Hitman

Cheney ran around withe no-one on him for the best part of 3 quarters. Laidley's zone was really crunching Melbournes forward half of the ground leaving a lot of space up back so some of their back got a lot of cheap ball. Garland. Petterd. Frawley. all did more possies than they had any right to. But yeah, the aggro little redhead does have something.

mEnty

Hitman, Petterd played up as a run up forward for must of the game. He pretty much always plays forward, I don't even know why he is listed as a back actually..

SimonOz

2 to 3 Crows due back this week.....could have a big effect on the Crow kids some are relying on, if only on the bench.....

Queenslander

troy 87 i have the same problem: the injured raines and the terrible tippet. raines out for a month is not as much a worry relative to the awful 16 from tippet. i am gonna wait a week, and see how tippet goes.