no
14 (82.4%)
yes, Chris Dawes
2 (11.8%)
yes, Jarrad Grant
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

EAGLE4LIFE

should i rest the j-pod he isn't playing at skilled stadium and foward lookd like this

Rockliff, Chapman, j-pod, Franklin, Goodes, E.Betts, S.Higgins                   BENCH: C. Dawes, J.Grant

SCADDICT

No, Dawes and Grant aren't good enough to replace the Brown dog.

Justin Bieber

Would say no.

Dawes up against a pretty strong Saints defence might hurt him a bit. Has scored well recently but look at the teams :-\. Swans best then Port and Eagles (with no Glass/Hurn). If you think he can continue his good form, He'll be my next option to Pods. But Pods has the ability to score much more ;).

Grant hasn't scored high enough to be able to replace Pods.

EAGLE4LIFE

both very true reasons and the voting seems to agree but you never know what the j pod could score away from home especially up in Adelaide but i'm stuck between him and grant because dawes goes awful against decent backlines as hellopplz mentioned

Justin Bieber

It is risky but he has the ability to pull out those 120+ scores unlike the others at this stage. Thats why most say no :).

thornz23

dawes is out of the equation completely imo but grant has a slight chance of scoring better. I would still definately be putting ppods on field though and making grant emergency

roo boys!

No, Pods on the field against Crows, he is more likely to get 100+ than the other two are.

kazam

why have u got both grant and dawes on your bench? there's a lot of cash there being wasted.. downgrade one.

roo boys!

Quote from: kazam on July 16, 2010, 05:58:28 PM
why have u got both grant and dawes on your bench? there's a lot of cash there being wasted.. downgrade one.
+1, downgrade Dawes to a Bargain-Basement player

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: kazam on July 16, 2010, 05:58:28 PM
only got 6 trades left and i picked both up at under 100k and need to make 2 trades when i vs my bro in the last round winner gets top spot

EAGLE4LIFE

I'M PLAYING PODS and this is dt it was accidentally posted on supercoach though i still do supercoach

roo boys!

OK, good luck with your DT then!

Justin Bieber

If this is for DT, Grant would be a pretty good replacement. Good for a nice 70, but still not like Pods when he fires ;).

Hope Pods explodes for you and me both ;D.