SECOND GUESSING MYSELF???

Started by hubbaup, July 16, 2010, 04:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubbaup

My only trade this week was gunna be MARTIN > GOODES and pocket 14K. I have a few doughtnuts with BUDDY/HALL out but i am 11wins 1 loss and 2nd on ladder and playing the undefeated top team. i dont need to win so should i stick to my plan and tank and cop donuts or trade and go for the win and top spot.Cant go down from 2nd and i have 7 trades left.leaning heavily towards doing MARTIN 2 GOODES and not worrying too much about the other donuts

Jayman

Just do Martin to Goodes and as long as you are in the top four for finals and you have trades in hand you are in a good position!

EAGLE4LIFE

whould have to agree with jayman if you can't lose 2nd spot than might as well cop the donuts

hubbaup

Couldn't do it,I traded HALL to SUPERPAV as well as MARTIN to GOODES. Yes I know I am weak i just can't cop the donut and want to beat this guy so bad. Hope it doesn't hinder me later with only 5 trades left.Thanks 4 the imput guys

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: hubbaup on July 16, 2010, 06:24:44 PM
Couldn't do it,I traded HALL to SUPERPAV as well as MARTIN to GOODES. Yes I know I am weak i just can't cop the donut and want to beat this guy so bad. Hope it doesn't hinder me later with only 5 trades left.Thanks 4 the imput guys
its ok, i've been there done that ::)  can't stand donuts myself have only had two all year one 'cause i couldn't check my team