Russell
2 (11.1%)
S.Selwood
2 (11.1%)
Other (please name)
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

NICNATPADDYWHACK

Hey guys i am stuck on what to do with my backline. I have 4 trades remaining and this is my defence

Hodge, Carrazzo, Enright, Shaw, Malceski, Hunt, Maguire
Nason, Heath

I am looking at trading Nason out and upgrading. i have 77,800 in the bank. I can downgarde Naitanui to a cheapo and sub tippett into rucks using MPP to make my bank 227,600 if needed.

If i were to trade nason out my options would be
Mackie
Symes
Scotland
Jordan Russell

Or
Scott Selwood
With finals just around the corner i am looking at scott selwood because he is unique. He is averaging 94 in his last 3 (all losses) including 107 against the dogs. Is selwood a good pick and if not who is my best pick.
thanks guys

dockerone

Out of that list I like Scotland, but I don't think burning 2 trades to get bench cover is worth it

thornz23

selwood has never been a good scorer up until the past 3 weeks i would not be wasting trades on him. But depending on how many trades u have left i think it would be worthwhile getting scotland in and moving hunt to the bench. Gives u a much better on field average and very strong cover.

bundyboy

scotland is probably the safest bet - but
I am liking symes at the moment...

agree with you dockerone - no point burning 2 trades - especially with only 4 trade left...

Flame

browny_wce

Quote from: thornz23 on July 16, 2010, 05:15:56 PM
selwood has never been a good scorer up until the past 3 weeks i would not be wasting trades on him. But depending on how many trades u have left i think it would be worthwhile getting scotland in and moving hunt to the bench. Gives u a much better on field average and very strong cover.
sometimes u have to take a punt on someone scoring good
eg. daisy at the start of the year
jack riewoldt and douglas mid year
this is how u culd stand out from the crowd with a different unique or fall in a heap when they start pumping out sub60 averages
DT is all about chance

McRooster

Newman.
5 x100's, 3 x90's.
Season high 122, very unique ;)

browny_wce

Quote from: McRooster on July 17, 2010, 12:15:10 PM
Newman.
5 x100's, 3 x90's.
Season high 122, very unique ;)
+1
i like newman
plays alot like waters in the back pocket, but kicks out n usually chips to himself for an easy kick